Sunday, May 12, 2013

Waiting to Recharge 5/12

Let's see, we have a bit to go over...

Ever take the time to buy a multitap charger for Nintendo's handhelds? I got one from Gamestop and it charges a GBA SP, DS Lite and 3DS all at once... I need to buy another one. Apparently the main plug attaches to the multitap via a USB plug, which means you can attach your handhelds to a PC to charge... or you can attach any device with a USB plug for charging, like my MP3 player, or this Kindle Fire HD. Definitely need a second one of these.

Game wise I got a mix of stuff to talk about coming up.

Game Boy (Color) - Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets GBC
Game Boy Advance - Same as GBC, GBA version
DS - Dragon Quest IX Sentinels of the Starry Skies
3DS - Monster Hunter Ultimate 3 Demo

Reviews, and one demo preview, coming soon. Stay tuned.

I would worry about talking about Nintendo at E3 this year,and their conference opening press conference... except they cancelled that this year and only have stuff for investors and high class media media planned. Joy. Nothing like getting the cold shoulder from Nintendo to start the summer right. Oh well, hopefully the demos out of E3 are worth it at least.

At the end of this year's tech upgrade things went to enhance my work, and add content. So that means no love for Nintendo... for now. Once again if I am renewed for another year of work I will put an investment into the Fall... though, spoiler, it might be the the Sony PSVita. Stay tuned.

Well that's updates for the coming week. Time to get to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment