Saturday, May 25, 2013

Summer 2013 Day 1 : Getting caught up

First thing to do once that laptop comes in and I start grinding new podcasts out is reviving 3DS Life (as 3DS Addict) and that means getting back on track. Lots has happened since my last 3DS Life episode.

- Finally the 3DS is becoming commonplace in my hometown. Nowadays I can meet 1-3 3DS owners on a daily basis without fail. Very nice.

- Though demos have been few of late I have lots to go over with you.

- Quite a few good games are on the eshop. Once I secure a steady reviewing format (New online home, budget, etc) I am definitely going to be picking up VISA Gift Cards to review... things just are not the same gaming wise since Blockbusters closed down.

- Apps have been poor, but this summer at last the 3DS version of as certain DSi app that was used in a certain Zelda anniversary competition is coming out. Pity that is the one and only app coming out to speak of.

Stay tuned for podcast updates as things resolve themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment